Norwegian Air Argentina
You can only apply for the Experienced Cabin Crew Member (CCM) positions if you meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 1 year of experience as Cabin Crew
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Height minimum 160 cm
• Able to swim at least 200 meters
• Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina, be an Argentine citizen and possess a valid Argentine passport.
• Must meet the ANAC standards, requirements, training and certification for cabin crew and hold a valid TCP.
• Must hold a valid CMA(Certificado Medico Aeronautico)
• Must be able to read, write and converse in Spanish and English
• Empathetic with positive attitude
• Be a good team member
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, image, style and behavior
• Safety-focused, service minded, flexible and resilient
A Cabin Crew Member(CCM) position in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, and the unique opportunity of being part of our motivated team in a new and growing environment, based in Buenos Aires (BUE). You will be working onboard our brand new airplanes. You will receive high-quality training, paid uniform, and direct employment with Norwegian Air Argentina with competitive terms & conditions.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.webcruiter.no.