Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 7,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US.
We were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, we are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. We are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 150 aircraft and boast one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company’s costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
We also have over 250 aircraft on order – the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos og Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
Reports to SVP Global Marketing and CCO Argentina.
The Head of Marketing, South America works with a commercial focus to build and strengthen Norwegian’s commercial position and meet sales and brand KPI’s in the market. The successful applicant sets the strategy, plans and independently secure the initiatives, activities and collaborations to support goal achievements and actively contributes to the markets commercial strategy and implementation. The candidate is a strong internal contributor able to pull a global team in the same direction and is a strong builder of external business relations.
• Set commercial IP sales strategy and marketing/brand building plan for the South American region.
• Lead the process to deliver on commercial goals measured by KPIs pertaining to brand, sales and revenue
• Optimize resources and way of work with internal and external partners.
• Secure a value chain cooperation across multiple continents and time zones.
• Drive market and customer insight and understanding to the organization.
• Actively monitor and report on KPIs and market status.
• Secure seamless execution and significant ROI goals on each and every project.
• Solely responsible for the organization and management of operational budget and cost control.
• Proactively seek out partnerships and opportunities to activate the brand and commercial goals.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a commercial/marketing operation.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other similar fields required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Experienced in setting and delivering on a commercial strategy in both brand and tactical measures.
• Experienced in planning and executing on marketing activities and detailed budgeting oversight.
• Strong experience within tactical, transactional marketing – preferably within an e-commerce company.
• Must have excellent communication skills and fluency in Spanish and English.
• Flexible and adaptable, always ready to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
• Must be able to travel with some frequency.
• Airline, travel or digital media experience is preferred.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.webcruiter.no.