We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Customer Contact Center
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
Job overview and responsibilities
- Sells consultatively
- Communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, travel documents (Visa/Passports, etc.), flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, well-modulated voice and courteous manner
- Resolves customer conflicts requiring handling or service
- Arranges for ticketing and other special service
- Notifies customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedule
- Assists company employees in arranging business and personal travel plan
- Operates computer terminal equipment to access, input and retrieve informatio
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish, and German (written and spoken)
- Must be flexible to work any shift in a 24/7 operation including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina for any employer without sponsorship
- College degree
- Prefer one year of experience in sales, customer contact, or other related work
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Division: 56 Contact Centers
Function: Reservations – Line
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.united.com.