Sitio web United Airlines
Req #: BUE00000050-GH
Location: Buenos Aires, C AR
Job Category: Reservations – Line
Customer Contact Center
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
**Full and Part-time opportunities available**
- Sells consultatively.
- Communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, travel documents (Visa/Passports, etc.), flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, well-modulated voice and courteous manner.
- Resolves customer conflicts requiring handling or service.
- Arranges for ticketing and other special services.
- Notifies customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedules.
- Assists company employees in arranging business and personal travel plans.
- Operates computer terminal equipment to access, input and retrieve information.
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prefer one year of experience in sales, customer contact, or other related work
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be fluent in English,Spanish, and Hebrew (read, write and speak)
- Must be flexible to work any shift in a 24/7 operation including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina for any employer without sponsorship
- Location: Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.united.com.